1. The use of advanced imported flexible FEP or PU catheters, with unique elastic function and biocompatibility, makes the catheter stay safer and more comfortable in the blood vessels.
2. The steel needle is made of SUS3O4, and the thin-walled tube tip treated with a special surface coating makes it easier to puncture the skin tissue and has a larger flow rate. The fiber density perspective method ensures good radiopaque properties in order to quickly and accurately determine the position of the catheter.
3. The introduction of the American automated catheter fuse head equipment ensures that the size of the catheter head and the surface of the constricted head are smooth and precise, and it is perfect for each production cycle inspection with the injection needle.
4. The patented built-in integral check valve eliminates the need for pressure to stop bleeding.
Venous indwelling needle
· Thumb and middle finger pinch the blood chamber
· Index finger clasped push
· 30 degrees - 45 degrees angle into the needle. Slow needle insertion speed prevents penetration
· After the needle is seen, return to the blood and lower the angle, close to the skin, but do not press the skin forward 2-5 mm.
· The thumb and middle finger are fixed. The index finger pushes the push plate to feed the catheter into the blood vessel
· Middle finger press and hold the index finger
· Pull out the needle core and tighten the heparin cap