Nasal Oxygen Cannula is an transporting Oxygen device with double channels,It is used to deliver supplemental oxygen to a patient or person in need of extra oxygen.
The nasal cannulas are used for patients needing only low-flow supplemental oxygen. Patients with breathing difficulties and conditions such as emphysema or other pulmonary pathologies require the nasal cannula. The flow rate for the cannula is around. 4 to 5 liters per minute (LPM).
· Used for efficient oxygen administration to patients
· Made from soft, non-toxic, medical grade PVC
· Twin nasal tips ensure equal volume of oxygen to both nasal passages for greater patient comfort
· Multi-channel tube ensures regular supply of oxygen even if the tube is accidently kinked
· Proximal end of tube provided with universal connecter for easy connection with oxygen source