1. Using high-quality glass and rubber components, it has good compatibility with drugs, which can ensure the stability of the packaged drugs.
2. It is of great significance to reduce the waste caused by the adsorption of the drug in the storage and transfer process, especially for expensive biochemical preparations.
3. Avoid repeated suction after using the diluent to reduce the chance of secondary pollution. 4. The method of quantitatively filling the liquid medicine by the filling machine is more accurate than the manual suction of the liquid medicine by the medical staff.
5. The name of the drug can be directly marked on the injection container, which is not easy to make mistakes in the clinic; if the easy-to-peel label is used, it is also helpful to save the patient's medication information.
6. The operation is simple, and it saves half of the time in clinical practice than using ampoules, which is suitable for emergency patients.